Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox and PS3 Gaming Community for adults 21 and over

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FPS wich one will you get of the two.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

FPS wich one will you get of the two. Empty
PostSubject: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Been looking closely at MW3 and Battlefield 3. Figured I would get MW3 then sometime later get BF3. But now I dont know what Ill do now. Researching the call of duty elite and what all the features figured since the number one complaint was player hosting and lag.

I figured Activision would step up their game this year and add dedicated servers for the premium members of COD elite. Sadly thats not the case and we got to ask our selfs if, IF the premium version of this so called elite. Is this just a excuse for activision to give us more content that is poor in quality.

Is Battlefield 3 to take over the lead this year or will it be another year of COD? Right now I dont know which Ill get.
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:45 am

The big push these days seems to be the "Season Pass" or as CoD is calling it "Elite". I think it gives you best bang for your buck if your planning on purchasing all the DLC. But I agree, what if it's poor quality? Seems to me that removes a lot of the pressure of them to create great content if it already sold anyhow!
Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Yep. If I buy BF3 it will be for the ps3 since Ive been hearing they made it for ps3 first instead of the other way around. COD will be on xbox of course if I go with them. Wonder if COD MW3 will have split screen online like BO does.
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 pm

I read yesterday on the PS3 news blogs that PS3 will be getting DLC first for BF3 this time around.
Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Yea i heard that. Thats a switch. A real importunity for EA and playstation.
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 pm

I'll agree Gammer, nice to see for a change!
Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Have you heard speed if MW3 will have split screen?
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I haven't heard if it will or not. It seemed to be pretty popular in the last game I would think they would continue. But then again, games are evolving so many times any more into what the developers "think" we want instead of what we really want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FPS wich one will you get of the two.   FPS wich one will you get of the two. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FPS wich one will you get of the two.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: General FPS-
Jump to: