Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox and PS3 Gaming Community for adults 21 and over

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360   Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 am

Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 613_re10

Play Kinect Star Wars with this R2, C-3PO-themed console.

Today at Comic-Con, Microsoft debuted its limited edition Star Wars themed Xbox 360. The console pays homage to R2-D2 while the controller is a tribute to C-3PO. And there’s more to the set that meets the eye: The astromech droid’s signature sounds will be woven into the console functions. You can take a listen at the previous link.

The unveiling comes hot on the heels of the Kinect Star Wars game, which uses the motion-based gaming technology to give players an immersive Star Wars experience. Developers also said a pod-racing feature will be included in the Kinect game. It’s the closest you’re ever going to get to wielding a light saber or piloting a pod racer.

The limited edition console will go on sale this holiday season for $449.99 and will come packaged with a white Kinect, the Kinect Star Wars, Kinect Adventures, and a 360 wired headset. It runs a 320 GB hard drive as well “exclusive downloadable content,” which Microsoft did not detail.
Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360   Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Thats looks so cool. Always liked R2D2
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360   Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 pm

We ordered one for the boy for his Christmas present. Now we have to hope it's out by Christmas, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
PoohBud

PoohBud

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360   Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I would love a Boba Fett looking console. His helmet antenae for WiFi.

Or a real hairy Chewbacca one... that growls! Razz
Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360   Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:01 am

PoohBud wrote:
I would love a Boba Fett looking console. His helmet antenae for WiFi.

Or a real hairy Chewbacca one... that growls! Razz

That would be awesome Pooh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360   Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft pays tribute to Star Wars with limited edition Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1