Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox and PS3 Gaming Community for adults 21 and over

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picked up Dead Island!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoohBud

PoohBud

Picked up Dead Island! Empty
PostSubject: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Hey guys. I picked up Dead Island. Was anyone here going to get it? Sorry I have not signed in with Poohbud on LIVE in a while. I was on another tag I had. I have Speed Syndrome with a crap load of tags! haha.

Well, just want to say I miss you guys and I'll need to play on PoohBud again. See you all soon!
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey Pooh was wondering where you had been. I picked it up and my boy has had since. Hadn't been on for a bit myself. Went through a couple rough weeks/month. But stuff is getting better.

Great to hear from you, cant wait for us 3 amigos to get together for some gaming!
Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
PoohBud

PoohBud

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah...I know what you mean! I notice Gammer is always busy and only comes here like once a week. I hope everything ok on your end with the storms and all. I was hoping that new member would have givin more input. He only came once it seems. Well good talking to you...am here at work typing quick so i don't get in trouble. hah. later bud.
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

It's been a bit slow on here for sure. I need to get my act together and get this place going again. Still trying to regroup after a pretty rough summer. I know Gammers had to change his hours around too. I should be getting back to normal soon. Right now I'm working my butt off to pay for all these games coming up. There is a boat load!

Don't get yourself in trouble, stay cool! Glad you checked in, and as always, if you see me online, jump in! Later Bud!
Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey guys. Nice to see your back Pooh!! Ya I need to do more stuff and post more videos etc too. Been slouching off for a while on all that. Been playing a heck of alot of Forza 3 though.
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:19 am

I'm picking up my new Gears console this morning and will finally be able to transfer my licensing so I can get back to playing. Figure I got about 800 items in my DLC library to download. (Trixie and her damn Rock Band and Lipps music)
Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

800 items. Good grief man! LOL Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up Dead Island!   Picked up Dead Island! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up Dead Island!
Page 1 of 1