Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox and PS3 Gaming Community for adults 21 and over

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoohBud

PoohBud

I"ll Just Make Myself At Home! Empty
PostSubject: I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!   I"ll Just Make Myself At Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello to my buddies here and also to any new members that read this in the future.

My name is Luis and I game only on the XBOX 360. I play Black Ops, Left 4 Deads, Bad Company 2, and Gears of War 2.
I do play other titles from time to time depending on what forum events are taking place.

My gametag is PoohBud so please feel free to add me to your friends list. I thank you all in advance for the welcome.

Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!   I"ll Just Make Myself At Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey Pooh I like your machine gun bearing bad bear. Where do you find those avatars? Or do you make them up?
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!   I"ll Just Make Myself At Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

That avatars awesome. It looks looks the bear from Naught Bear.
Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
PoohBud

PoohBud

PostSubject: Re: I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!   I"ll Just Make Myself At Home! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah it's Naughty Bear. I still want to play that game! I was looking for a Pooh shooting a machine gun and found Naughty Bear. I was like coool! He'll do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!   I"ll Just Make Myself At Home! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I"ll Just Make Myself At Home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to The Gamers Hub :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: