Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox and PS3 Gaming Community for adults 21 and over

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6 Empty
PostSubject: Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6   Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 am

Candygun Games' tactical zombie title arrives on Microsoft's online platform next week; scheduled to hit PlayStation Network on July 20.

Yesterday, Call of Duty: Black Ops welcomed the Annihilation map pack, a new add-on that included a fresh zombie level for gamers to fight the undead in. Next week, zombie-slaying fans will have another new chance to re-kill the living dead, when Dead Block hits Xbox Live Arcade.

Candygun Games' Dead Block hits XBLA next Wednesday, July 6, and will be available for 800 MS points, or $10. PlayStation 3 owners are going to have to wait a bit longer to play the game, as it is currently scheduled to arrive on the PlayStation Network on July 20.

The game is also expected to arrive for the PC, but Candygun has not announced a release date for Dead Block on that platform.

The Unreal Engine-powered Dead Block lets gamers play as a construction worker, traffic warden, or a insaitable boy scout. Players are tasked with surviving waves of oncoming zombies either by force or with strategy. Additionally, gamers can fight alone or with friends in the game's split screen mode.

Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
PoohBud

PoohBud

PostSubject: Re: Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6   Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Looks like fun. We'll have to try it out!
Back to top Go down
gammerthumbs
Admin
Admin
gammerthumbs

PostSubject: Re: Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6   Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

That looks like great fun.
Back to top Go down
SRT Speed Racer
Admin
Admin
SRT Speed Racer

PostSubject: Re: Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6   Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:51 pm

The video makes it look pretty interesting for sure!
Back to top Go down
https://gamershub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6   Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Block lands on XBLA July 6
Page 1 of 1